We are proud to announce our 13th and 14th Women's Leadership Symposia in Oxford.
You are invited to give a talk on an aspect of women's studies, or you may wish to attend as an observer or panel member. If you would like to present a paper, you will be requested to submit a brief abstract for review by the Programme Committee. Papers presented will be subsequently peer reviewed by external readers for possible inclusion in Symposium books or as sponsored journal articles.
The Symposium is endorsed by the Cordell Hull Chapter of the United Nations Association of the United States of America. The Symposium is supported by the Association's interest in the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW).
1. Consult research topic list (Research Topics).
2. Consult guidelines for presentations (Presentations).
3. Submit abstract (Abstract Submissions).
4. Register and pay (Registration).
6. Present paper. Twenty minutes talk, ten minutes Q & A.
7. Eight weeks after symposium submit a paper for peer review. (Optional) (Publications)
8. Review and approve revisions of paper if the paper is accepted for publication.